You can use liquid cleansers available in the market to clean your sanitary ware.
There are various solvents available that can be used to not only clean but also disinfect your sanitary ware. Keep a long handled brush and a nylon scrub handy. Always wear rubber gloves while using cleaning solutions and keep the cleansers out of children's reach
General Maintenance Tips
- The bathroom should be cleaned once a week and even more frequently if you are a large family.
- Make it a firm rule in your home to rinse out the tub or shower stall immediately after you use it.
- To discourage mildew growth in the bathroom, increase air circulation and light to decrease moisture.
- Always start cleaning the bathroom from the top and work your way to the floor.
- Install and properly maintain dehumidifiers, vents and exhaust fans
- After handling soapy cleansers and cleaning solutions please make sure you wash your hands clean and wipe them dry.
- Ensure you wipe the bathroom floor dry with the help of a wiper every time after a bath, to prevent slipping and falling.
- Ensure that all electrical appliances in the bathroom, are installed away from direct sources of water.
Mobile : +91 98429 56052, 99655 56052
Phone : +91 431 2707850, 4010765